Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

missing panel?

hey @Rojie 

i think i just bought them off amazon, they have loads but i went for the cheaper ones. there are nicer ones that cover the majority of the carpet for 60 pounds but i just got some for the front and second row. tommorow i will send some photos

you can also cut them so they fit perfectly

On 8/31/2021 at 9:03 PM, charliec said:

hey @Rojie 

i think i just bought them off amazon, they have loads but i went for the cheaper ones. there are nicer ones that cover the majority of the carpet for 60 pounds but i just got some for the front and second row. tommorow i will send some photos

you can also cut them so they fit perfectly

Hi again. When can I expect the photos ? Please.

22 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Hi again. When can I expect the photos ? Please.

oh hi rojie, sorry i forgot... got distracted with other things. ill send some in the next hour or so

the van is just at the garage. but ill be able to pick it up soon

here you are, sorry for the long reply, the carpets in the rear can be bigger, but i cut them so they wouldn’t interfere with the rails, but they still pick up a good amount of dirt, the carpets do need cleaning so i’m going to sort that out today 

3 minutes ago, charliec said:

here you are, sorry for the long reply, the carpets in the rear can be bigger, but i cut them so they wouldn’t interfere with the rails, but they still pick up a good amount of dirt, the carpets do need cleaning so i’m going to sort that out today 

Thanks for this. I appreciate it. I like the colour, it would work well in mine.

Previously, you were interested in the differences between our vehicles.

I note that you have an Alphard motif just behind the centre console. Nice

I don't have one of those, unless it is covered by my carpets. I'll check.

I really like the attention to detail that the Japanese have included in these MPVs.

I also notice the volume controls on the back of your centre console. I don't have Theatre Sound so I don't have those..

But I do have the VTR connection, same as you.

What do you use it for. I have not got that far yet.

Why was yours in the garage ?

Best wishes

12 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Thanks for this. I appreciate it. I like the colour, it would work well in mine.

Previously, you were interested in the differences between our vehicles.

I note that you have an Alphard motif just behind the centre console. Nice

I don't have one of those, unless it is covered by my carpets. I'll check.

I really like the attention to detail that the Japanese have included in these MPVs.

I also notice the volume controls on the back of your centre console. I don't have Theatre Sound so I don't have those..

But I do have the VTR connection, same as you.

What do you use it for. I have not got that far yet.

Why was yours in the garage ?

Best wishes

oh wow that's interesting, i assumed all alphards had that little logo.

also i have no idea what my vtr connection is for, trying to figure it out. the cables are completely hidden 

It was just in for a check up, thats all 

also when you compare your vans.. i do agree that there is not one exactly the same!! i mean I'm sure there is, but like you said the little details and differences in these cars are amazing, and it just adds to the uniqueness of the vehicle, it really is amazing and ive never seen any car before with these amazing optional features