Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Looking for garage in Glasgow...

Thanks so much for this forum! I have an alphard since his summer and problems keep occurring.

I am looking for a garage in Glasgow, Toyota said they can't do diagnostics and don't know about Japanese import. Lol

Does anyone know a trusted technical equipped a garage for us?  Hanks already from up north!

Ise

5 hours ago, Ise said:

Thanks so much for this forum! I have an alphard since his summer and problems keep occurring.

I am looking for a garage in Glasgow, Toyota said they can't do diagnostics and don't know about Japanese import. Lol

Does anyone know a trusted technical equipped a garage for us?  Hanks already from up north!

Ise

Hello Ise,

Welcome to the Forum.

Try and contact Ldrego. He does his own work and is in Edinburgh he may be able to suggest somewhere near you.

2 hours ago, Highland Explorer said:

Hi,  I live in Scotland as well, and am looking for a mechanic in Scotland  who works on Alphards.  Rojie, you said to contact Ldrego.....  How do I do that?  I am new to this form too!

Hello, and welcome to this Forum.

If you search for Ldrego (on this Forum)

On 10/22/2021 at 12:19 PM, Ise said:

Ise

Ise

Search for Ldergo on this Forum. You should see a message tab.

Send him a message. I'm sure he will help you if he can.

He seems to prefer to use youtube, so search for cuttothechase

22 hours ago, Rojie said:

Hello Ise,

Welcome to the Forum.

Try and contact Ldrego. He does his own work and is in Edinburgh he may be able to suggest somewhere near you.

Ise

Try another Toyota dealer. They are not all so huffy.

To be fair, Toyota Japan do not support the Alphard in UK.

UK Dealers do have access to diagnostic software, as I recently learnt, but they chose not to work on Alphies.

Not that it helps you, but I asked my local Toyota if they would perform a cam belt and water pump renewal.

No Problem.

1 hour ago, Rojie said:

Hello, and welcome to this Forum.

If you search for Ldrego (on this Forum)

Search for Ldergo on this Forum. You should see a message tab.

Send him a message. I'm sure he will help you if he can.

He seems to prefer to use youtube, so search for cuttothechase

Ldrego is proving elusive. I have written to him with your enquiry.

I await his reply.

On 10/23/2021 at 6:30 PM, Rojie said:

Ldrego is proving elusive. I have written to him with your enquiry.

I await his reply.

Thanks very much. I found a garage that is dealing with alphard and hey rid car batteries. They are called hybrid battery repair on Facebook.

4 minutes ago, Ise said:

I tried to look for Ldergo but could not find him.. .

He is on here. I found it difficult to find him, but I did.

I wrote to him yesterday. He hasn't replied yet. I'll give him a day or two and follow up.

If I hear from him I will get back to you.

Look for a video of his on youtube where he is known as cuttothechase.

19 hours ago, Ise said:

Thanks very much. I found a garage that is dealing with alphard and hey rid car batteries. They are called hybrid battery repair on Facebook.

Can you let Highland Explorer know which garage you have found.

• 7 months later...

Please look up on the forum for "MEGATHREAD GARAGE DIRECTORY"

It can be good place to note down all garage addresses. It is otherwise constant struggle for too many members and any leads are buried under pile of posts. Hope that makes sense.