Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

New Alphard owner

2 hours ago, Sammydk said:

Hi I'm the proud and happy owner of an Alphard. Just picked it up yesterday with my husband. Looking forward to getting out and about in it and learning new things about it. Any tips are welcome thanks.

Screenshot_20211024-093832_Gallery.jpg

Hello

2 hours ago, Sammydk said:

Hi I'm the proud and happy owner of an Alphard. Just picked it up yesterday with my husband. Looking forward to getting out and about in it and learning new things about it. Any tips are welcome thanks.

Screenshot_20211024-093832_Gallery.jpg

Hi Sammy, Welcome to the Forum.

I saw this one for sale. very attractive.

The main issue you face is the fuel.

There is an ongoing debate on here whether to use E5 or E10.

You need to do a lot of reading to decide.

In the meantime E5 is the safe (if expensive) option.

I feel sure, in your early days of ownership you will think of many questions.

This Forum is the first place to look for answers.

Oh, and have fun with the head unit if it is the original Japanese one, we all do.

I also recommend buying the JPNZ Owners manual. (FRO3035 or FRO396 from memory).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rojie said:

Hello

Hi Sammy, Welcome to the Forum.

I saw this one for sale. very attractive.

The main issue you face is the fuel.

There is an ongoing debate on here whether to use E5 or E10.

You need to do a lot of reading to decide.

In the meantime E5 is the safe (if expensive) option.

I feel sure, in your early days of ownership you will think of many questions.

This Forum is the first place to look for answers.

Oh, and have fun with the head unit if it is the original Japanese one, we all do.

I also recommend buying the JPNZ Owners manual. (FRO3035 or FRO396 from memory).

Thank you so much. We already have the owners manual we were very lucky the English version came with yhe car. Live how it speaks yo me in Japanese  everything on it is original. We also have a made to measure cooker and sink in the back which is removable. It's a fabulous drive.

15 hours ago, Geoff said:

Hi. Welcome to the club. Looks fab with the stripe. I’m still waiting for ours to arrive end of the month. Just curious to where you purchased your Alphard from?? 

15 hours ago, Geoff said:

Hi. Welcome to the club. Looks fab with the stripe. I’m still waiting for ours to arrive end of the month. Just curious to where you purchased your Alphard from?? 

Thank you. Yes the stripe makes it we are very pleased. We bought it in York from mazda bongo campervans. Kris is now selling Alphards Elgrands and Hondas. All come with a removable kitchen Bluetooth and 240v hook up cable. He also sells the mattresses made to measure

Nice. Im waiting for mine this week, coming into “Andys Imports” of Norwich. He's doing the fitout, with double bed, kitchen, 2 ring hob, pop up roof, solar panels, Fridge & USB points in the 240v sockets. He also does a full service on arrival & gets it registered for us. Does a complete Alphard Service