Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Wing mirror glass

Need a replacement offside mirror glass for my anh10 2006.

Are the previa ones the same ?

Any help would be appreciated. Its Saturday afternoon so haven't made any enquiries yet. Will phone around on Monday but thought I'd ask here in the meantime.

37 minutes ago, Stutsy said:

Need a replacement offside mirror glass for my anh10 2006.

Are the previa ones the same ?

Any help would be appreciated. Its Saturday afternoon so haven't made any enquiries yet. Will phone around on Monday but thought I'd ask here in the meantime.

• 4 weeks later...

hope I dont need to replace mine ever - heated and Hydrophobic UV coated.

Apparently, UV/sunlight self cleans it and I must say so far ive not had to touch the glass since October, it really does seem to stay clean, whereas my previous regius, I was wiping them down eery few days

34 minutes ago, Chris.ac said:

hope I dont need to replace mine ever - heated and Hydrophobic UV coated.

Apparently, UV/sunlight self cleans it and I must say so far ive not had to touch the glass since October, it really does seem to stay clean, whereas my previous regius, I was wiping them down eery few days

I think I have the fancy mirrors too. With the current weather I'll soon find out.

Did you say it needs the Sun to work? I'll have to wait until Spring then !

4 minutes ago, Rojie said:

I think I have the fancy mirrors too. With the current weather I'll soon find out.

Did you say it needs the Sun to work? I'll have to wait until Spring then !

yes - ill attach the document (was a toyota 'feature' bulletin'

1 hour ago, Chris.ac said:

image.png.3ec1b5eb0fff9b24b69c07f715b1946b.png

Hi Chris,

I need to check this "dipping mirror" function.

I have it on another car and it is hugely useful in helping me avoid kerbing the alloys.

This feature is more useful, to me, than the self cleaning mirrors.

I have my conversion done now, just waiting for the cushions which are being made in Exeter.

After New Year I'll be playing with all the buttons and switches; and I have loads !

Getting used to the machine before we set off adventuring.

It's a 'stick on top' replacement, however I removed old glass and with a little silicone was fitted into original plastic holder. 

It's aftermarket, so not completely identical, maybe 2mm smaller (hence the few dobbs of silicone) than original but you would never notice.

• 1 year later...

Hi. I am looking for a OEM replacement wing mirror glass.. driver's side. ANH10 2007 2.4l. Its the blue tint type with the horizontal line about a third of the way up it. UK replacement wide angle glass (stick on type) are not going to match my passenger side so wondered if anyone knows where to get the correct replacement.

Thank you in advance  for any help