Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Keep finding"extra things"

Hi, it's amazing how I keep finding "things", today while I was waiting for my wife who was shopping, I was looking around the centre console and the waste bin I noticed what looked like a small panel, I pressed the centre and out popped two cup holders! I'm sure most of you knew of these, but I am enjoying exploring our Alphard.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they were expecting a drought when designing the alphard.

bottle holders in front doors, bottle holders in sliding doors, 2 holders on middle row armrest, 4!! holders in rear armrest - Oh and not forgetting the 2 holders in centre console!

Now I could go the whole hog and buy the cup holders that sit infront of the vents near the windows at the front, but I think my thirst has been quenched!

17 hours ago, Chris.ac said:

I think they were expecting a drought when designing the alphard.

bottle holders in front doors, bottle holders in sliding doors, 2 holders on middle row armrest, 4!! holders in rear armrest - Oh and not forgetting the 2 holders in centre console!

Now I could go the whole hog and buy the cup holders that sit infront of the vents near the windows at the front, but I think my thirst has been quenched!

Hi Chris,

I haven't used the spaces in the sliding doors let, but did figure you need to be careful what you put in them.

You can't get at the contents with the doors open.

My main worry is to ensure nothing slips or is too wide (or sharp) and scratches a nice racing stripe down the side of my van.