Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Vellfire, looking to buy !

pjzeer

Hi all,

I'm in the Market for a Vellfire, 2.4. I have looked at a few but up to now disappointed . I'm looking for a top of the range all bells and whistles !. Any pointers on what I should be looking for? I would like Pearlescent white,  20" Alloys, twin sunroofs, body kit maybe?  

Anyone near Liverpool could let me have a look and show me around there's ? all help appreciated, thanks in advance, Paul

1 hour ago, pjzeer said:

Hi all,

I'm in the Market for a Vellfire, 2.4. I have looked at a few but up to now disappointed . I'm looking for a top of the range all bells and whistles !. Any pointers on what I should be looking for? I would like Pearlescent white,  20" Alloys, twin sunroofs, body kit maybe?  

Anyone near Liverpool could let me have a look and show me around there's ? all help appreciated, thanks in advance, Paul

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the Forum

2 hours ago, pjzeer said:

Hi all,

Hi Paul, I have a vellfire for sale, it's on this forum. Doesn't quite match all your requirements as its black and doesn't have sun roofs. It's got new 19" wheels, body kit and a drop down dvd player. Top spec with sat nav and full electrics doors etc. Only problem is we are in Essex