Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Saying Hi from Portsmouth

Not an Alphard owner yet but seeking whatever wisdom I can glean form the forums here. The features and pricing of these Japanese imports are hugely attractive in comparison to their European rivals and the vastly overpriced coach built vehicles. 

Happy motoring and camping to you you all,

1 hour ago, PeteSpringfield said:

Not an Alphard owner yet but seeking whatever wisdom I can glean form the forums here. The features and pricing of these Japanese imports are hugely attractive in comparison to their European rivals and the vastly overpriced coach built vehicles. 

Happy motoring and camping to you you all,

Thank you Peter,

Welcome to the Forum.

hi pete     welcome to the forum i took the plunge last  year and i am happy i did  a good place to visit is sugoi campers in fareham not to far from you in portsmouth they will give you a good imput about alphards also plenty  of campers for coversion  they opposte of fareham train station   282 west st fareham  hope this helps  good luck stay safe   tony  m