Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Waste water disposal

Picked up our camper conversion from Calder Campers only to discover that most of the £500 free accessories pack was ‘unavailable’! This included basics such as kettle and grey waste collection/disposal.  I’m now looking for a small waste water container and wondered if any forum members can suggest/recommend suitable products.  

2 hours ago, Arthur said:

Picked up our camper conversion from Calder Campers only to discover that most of the £500 free accessories pack was ‘unavailable’! This included basics such as kettle and grey waste collection/disposal.  I’m now looking for a small waste water container and wondered if any forum members can suggest/recommend suitable products.  

Hi Arthur,

Welcome to the Forum.

If you had bought your camper from me you could have had £1000 worth of free accessories; but then I haven't got any either !

I am sure Calder acted in good faith.

What with increasing demand for Alphie conversions, Covid depressing manufacturing output, and other factors; parts for conversions are becoming ever more difficult (and expensive) to source.

Surely Calder can make a some sort of consideration offer to you.

At least they filled the drinking water bottle free of charge but then we couldn’t do anything with it - no kettle and couldn’t pour it away on the roadway without breaking the law!😀

39 minutes ago, Arthur said:

At least they filled the drinking water bottle free of charge but then we couldn’t do anything with it - no kettle and couldn’t pour it away on the roadway without breaking the law!😀

Oh, the Joys of Campervanning !

It can be fun outfitting / equipping your van.