Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Rear bumper stainless steel protector damaged.

Hello everyone, This is my first time on the forum. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase a rear bumper stainless steel protector with the Alphard logo on as mine in dinted please.

Also I don’t know what it’s called but on my drivers side very rear window there is a plastic infill strip about 6 inches long directly under the window and mine is missing.

I hope someone could help me find these items.

regards

David

Hello David,

Welcome to the Forum.

Do you mean the tail gate window ?

Presumably you mean the rear right window between the C and D pillars.

Are you sure you are not looking at where the sliding door rail is ?

Immediately under the tinted window.

Depending on how 'dinted' your protector is, you may need to try and repair it.

I have such a part on my Alphie, but I think they are quire rare.

It it not shown on the EPC drawing for my MNH10, so may be a dealer fitted option.

What model do you have.

Passenger side B pillar is where the ID plate should be.

1 hour ago, David Samuel king said:

Hello everyone, This is my first time on the forum. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase a rear bumper stainless steel protector with the Alphard logo on as mine in dinted please.

Also I don’t know what it’s called but on my drivers side very rear window there is a plastic infill strip about 6 inches long directly under the window and mine is missing.

I hope someone could help me find these items.

regards

David

Thank you for replying to my problem. I will try and get the ding out of the protector . The other issue is at the end of the slide rail beneath the rear smoked window. I cannot look at my alpahard at present as yesterday it went in for a gas conversion. It is a v model 3 lite v6. I m not sure if that’s helps.

thankyou 

1 hour ago, David Samuel king said:

Thank you for replying to my problem. I will try and get the ding out of the protector . The other issue is at the end of the slide rail beneath the rear smoked window. I cannot look at my alpahard at present as yesterday it went in for a gas conversion. It is a v model 3 lite v6. I m not sure if that’s helps.

thankyou 

I have a V6.

I'll look at mine tomorrow and try and understand which part you are referring to.

Do you know your model number ?

Thank you Rojie, Sorry I don’t know my model no, I presume it will be on the vehicle but I don’t get it back from the garage until either Wednesday or Thursday, if so I could find out then.
One more thing the cup holder under the gear stick area is broken and I haven’t been able to find one on line, if you know where I could purchase one I would be grateful.

5 minutes ago, David Samuel king said:

Thank you Rojie, Sorry I don’t know my model no, I presume it will be on the vehicle but I don’t get it back from the garage until either Wednesday or Thursday, if so I could find out then.
One more thing the cup holder under the gear stick area is broken and I haven’t been able to find one on line, if you know where I could purchase one I would be grateful.

Part number 55620-58010-A0

Need to check correct for your model number.

Search google  They are quite expensive,

Try to repair the one you have.

14 hours ago, Rojie said:

Part number 55620-58010-A0

Need to check correct for your model number.

Search google  They are quite expensive,

Try to repair the one you have.

Hello David,

It turns out my advice about the stainless Alphard bumper trim  IS WRONG.

I sought a second opinion. They are stuck on with double sided sticky tape.

They are extremely difficult to remove without, effectively, destroying them.

They have a tendency to fold in half, making the damage impossible to repair.