Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Hi. Alphard 2005 here - quick question about seats adjustments

Been driving my alphard 2005 since 2017, however recently must've done something wrong when adjusting the seats and now the back support from one of the seats has "fallen" into a position that I can't undo. Any ideas would be much appreciated. See pictures..

20220507_145334.jpg

20220507_145411.jpg

Edited by Rachel
Change picture

6 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Been driving my alphard 2005 since 2017, however recently must've done something wrong when adjusting the seats and now the back support from one of the seats has "fallen" into a position that I can't undo. Any ideas would be much appreciated. See pictures..

20220507_145334.jpg

20220507_145411.jpg

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to the Forum.

I don't have these seats so cannot help you with that.

If no one else can supply you with a quick fix, you could try a company that does conversions.

Most conversions will entail removing these middle seats, thereby creating a surplus.

Many converters would be glad for you to take away a (matched) pair.

are these rotatable seats?

If so, there are two controls to 'tilt' the seat, one of the is the normal pull up release to tilt back, or tilt forward to access the rear seats, there should be another that is used to fold the seat forward for when rotating.

First, use the lever to push the seat backs backward, then use the smaller button to flip the seat forward as if you are going to rotate it.

that should reset it