Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Alphard/Vellfire winter complectation !!!!?

8 hours ago, Teekay said:

I can’t seem to find what is Toyota winter complectation

https://specs.cars-directory.net/toyota/vellfire/3.5_Z_G_edition_38215.html

what’s best way to find such information than bothering with a lazy post ? (I tried Google for a bit..)

Options list, Inventory.

Certainly, the Gen 1 has some cold climate options.

Not sure I understood you Rojie

Winter Complectation is listed on above page under section TOYOTA VELLFIRE 3.5 Z G EDITION EXTERIOR

Irrespective of Gen, what is it and is exterior option. Paint? Coating? Chains?

Anyway considering car with this option might be from north cold parts of Japan, I think best to give it a miss 

Edited by Teekay

winter packs usually are rear fog, second battery or larger battery (with either dual/enlarged battery tray) heated steering wheel, defrost element for wiper blades, ceramic preheater in the cabin to get warm air whilst engine heats up, sometimes they have a baffle on the radiator to reduce cold air flowing over it until engine is warm.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris.ac said:

winter packs usually are rear fog, second battery or larger battery (with either dual/enlarged battery tray) heated steering wheel, defrost element for wiper blades, ceramic preheater in the cabin to get warm air whilst engine heats up, sometimes they have a baffle on the radiator to reduce cold air flowing over it until engine is warm.

Thankyou..Awesome 🔍