Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Fuel injectors

Hi, I bring the alphard 3.0 2004 to the garage and he said that a fuel injectors should be replaced. I tried to find one on Internet but it looks impossible to find one. Do you know where I can buy one? Thank you

On 5/24/2022 at 8:43 PM, Michel said:

Hi, I bring the alphard 3.0 2004 to the garage and he said that a fuel injectors should be replaced. I tried to find one on Internet but it looks impossible to find one. Do you know where I can buy one? Thank you

Hello Michel,

Welcome to the Forum.

How many miles / kilometres do you have on the odometer ?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Hello Michel,

Welcome to the Forum.

How many miles / kilometres do you have on the odometer ?

Do you think it's stg common for alphard petrol or not at all?

On 5/24/2022 at 9:28 PM, Picasso said:

Oe no. For 3.0 alphard injectors is.    2320920030.    There is 6 

Thank you so much, before yesterday, lots of white smoke was coming out of the car and very smelling the petrol like it was not burnt.

Alphard 3.0 always smell off petrol at cold mine does till it gets up to temperature and smokes abit if it's cold out side this is condensation nothing to worry about 

3 hours ago, Picasso said:

Alphard 3.0 always smell off petrol at cold mine does till it gets up to temperature and smokes abit if it's cold out side this is condensation nothing to worry about 

Ok thank you but this time it was too much and one of the injectors was black and damaged.

9 hours ago, Michel said:

Ok thank you but this time it was too much and one of the injectors was black and damaged.

Picasso has more experience that I, but I suspect a head gasket?

Do you have water in the oil ? Sludge in the filler cap ?

Check your radiator water level, frequently.

16 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Picasso has more experience that I, but I suspect a head gasket?

Do you have water in the oil ? Sludge in the filler cap ?

Check your radiator water level, frequently.

We found the problem and it's the ecu. He leaves an injector always open and when we remove a cable (i don't know which one tbh, my mechanic done it), everything works fine, so he told that the issue is from the ecu. I need to find one now 😩 

• 4 months later...

An update about what happened to me, maybe someone experienced the same problems. 

I brought my car which was working correctly to a shop to install a front camera. When I came back to take my car, lots of white smoke was coming out, my mechanic after checking told me even I never seen that before, it could be injectors because one of them is all the time open and inject petrol that make that smoke. So, I decided to change that injector but the problem was the same, he told me it could the calculator which send wrong information to that injector. We found that when we disconnect the last valve of this V6, everything is working properly, a little bit less powerful but properly. 

!!!My camera stopped working when he disconnected the sixth valve BUT Ive done the relationship between the disconnection of the valve and the camera stop working after few months.

I got an idea to go back to that shop to disconnect the camera and reconnect the valve to see if it works and that is exactly what happened. The small cable of the camera troubled the engine.

I didn't know that was possible but is it.