Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Toyota UK to sell Alphards?

Hi someone with background in auto matters mentioned Toyota were planning on selling Alphards in UK market. Anyone heard anything like that or is it just Chinese whispers? I don't understand why they don't sell these lovely family vans in European markets? Doesn't make any sense..

1 hour ago, Teekay said:

Hi someone with background in auto matters mentioned Toyota were planning on selling Alphards in UK market. Anyone heard anything like that or is it just Chinese whispers? I don't understand why they don't sell these lovely family vans in European markets? Doesn't make any sense..

Would that not be ‘Japanese whispers’……..I’ll get my coat…..

• Haha 1

I have heard nothing, official or otherwise, but would not be surprised if Toyota UK was aware how popular Alphards are becoming and is considering exploring the market.

I guess getting the support from their Official UK Dealership organisation could be problematic; training and equipment costs, etc.

Hopefully they do and, eventually, the availability of Alphies and Vellies will improve substantially, and getting a service by Toyota UK will no longer be a problem.

Not to say anything about the Lexus version.