Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

QUELCH

High everyone...

I need some help please.  I bought an Alphard Hybrid Camper in May. Sadly, because of ill health, I am unable to use it. It's a lovely vehicle in top condition. I'm not savvy with placing ads and sending photos, etc. If someone could help me with the wherewithal to do this I would pay a decent commission for their help.

Thanks in anticipation ...

Quelch

Yes it's a WHITE ALPHARD HYBRID CAMPER WITH END KITCHEN. A NORTH STAR CONVERSION. 2007 WITH 75 K.  POP UP ROOF. IT HAS NOT BEEN USED AS A CAMPER AND IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. I PURCHASED IT IN MAY, BUT CAN'T USE IT BECAUSE OF MY ILLNESS. I PAID 13,950. THE CAMPER IS IN WITHAM ESSEX. IT HAS TWO KEYS. A SOLAR PANEL. NEW TIRES AND BATTERY FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER. IT IS AUTOMATIC BY THE WAY 2.4 PETROL.

BEST REGARDS

QUELCH

Thanks for getting back.

Sorry to hear of your illness. I have been looking for an Alphard with end kitchen for weeks and I must admit it would not have been long before I gave up. I live in Somerset and I know you are having difficulties posting some pics, I would really appreciate if you could bend someone’s arm as it is rather a long way to come for it not to be the one.

hope to hear from you in anticipation

cherrypicker.

HI CHERRYPICKER...

I LIVE IN FOLKESTONE, THE CAMPER IS AT MY FRIENDS IN WITHAM. I WAS UNABLE TO DRIVE IT HOME BECAUSE OF MEDICATION EFFECTS. MY FRIEND, AN OLD LADY IS NOT SAVVY, LIKE ME, AN OLD MAN, TO TAKE PHOTOS AND POST THEM ON. I SHALL NO BE BACK IN WITHAM FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR SO.  I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PAY FOR YOUR TRAVEL TO VIEW AND I KNOW YOU WOULD NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE VEHICLE. IT IS A LUXURY CAMPER. I ALSO HAVE SOME CAMPING EQUIPMENT I WILL PASS ON TO THE BUYER... 

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST

QUELCH

• 4 years later...
6 hours ago, Paulamaria Blaxland-de Lan said:

I am interested. Could come and pick it up.

Paulamaria

Hello PaulaMaria,

Welcome to the Forum.

Please note this thread is 3 and 1/2 years old.