Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Jacking point

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Darren,

The 4 jack points on our Alphard are on each sill, to the rear of the front wheels and to the front of the rear wheels. I had to change a wheel at the roadside after a puncture on the first long trip out - found it hard work using the standard jack because of the additional weight of the campervan conversion, so decided to add a hydraulic jack to the kit after that....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Chris.ac. I see you have a 3.5 Alphard. I have a 3.5, V6 Alphard on a 2008 plate. I need a rear bumper and and brakes all round. Any ideas where these can be located?

Thanks. Mick in Peterborough.

3 hours ago, Mick Stimson said:

Hi Chris.ac. I see you have a 3.5 Alphard. I have a 3.5, V6 Alphard on a 2008 plate. I need a rear bumper and and brakes all round. Any ideas where these can be located?

Thanks. Mick in Peterborough.

Picasso can probably help, if Chris can't

Bumper, you could try secondhand, probably easier to join some alphard UK Facebook groups and ask. 

Brake pads, any motor factor/parts centres (except Halfords, you'll just get frustrated beyond the point any reasonable person deserves) 

The brakes/discs are common with multiple Toyota.