Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Sat Nav help

We've recently bought a second hand Alphard camper 2004 and loving it! North Star did the conversation in 2017. However is there any clue to finding out how the sat nav works! It seems to have Waze installed but even that refuses to allow us to put in our Home info. I think Tom Tom Go is installed as well but no luck there either. The GPS is working and I can Bluetooth my phone for telephone but no idea about how to work any sat nav. Should I be using a lead to connect phone to dashboard? Not sure how!! 
be very grateful for any help. 
if it's possible to use google maps that would be perfect but Waze is good, I guess the previous owner must have installed this?

thanks for help-in advance!

sue 

18 minutes ago, Sue McG said:

We've recently bought a second hand Alphard camper 2004 and loving it! North Star did the conversation in 2017. However is there any clue to finding out how the sat nav works! It seems to have Waze installed but even that refuses to allow us to put in our Home info. I think Tom Tom Go is installed as well but no luck there either. The GPS is working and I can Bluetooth my phone for telephone but no idea about how to work any sat nav. Should I be using a lead to connect phone to dashboard? Not sure how!! 
be very grateful for any help. 
if it's possible to use google maps that would be perfect but Waze is good, I guess the previous owner must have installed this?

thanks for help-in advance!

sue 

Hello Sue,

Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome to Alphard ownership.

Hopefully you will soon receive some replies that sort the issue.