Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

2008 Vellfire Roof Bars

GJPC

Hi, I have searched and read the threads regarding roof bars, but they all seem to relate to Alphards. We have just bought our first Vellfire and love it, but wish to add roof bars to it. Its a 2008 model, any ideas please? Many thanks. 

6 hours ago, GJPC said:

Hi, I have searched and read the threads regarding roof bars, but they all seem to relate to Alphards. We have just bought our first Vellfire and love it, but wish to add roof bars to it. Its a 2008 model, any ideas please? Many thanks. 

Hi Geordie,

Welcome to the Form.

If it fits an Alphard, it will almost certainly fit a Vellfire of the same generation and year.

They are, after all, essentially the same vehicle.

Most differences are trim and body panels

Thanks for this, and I have to say I thought the same. I spoke to a dealer in Southampton who was selling Alphard roof bars, who told that "Alphard bars will not fit" my Vellfire. So now am somewhat confused.