Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Broken windscreen and waited for parts for 2 months....

My 2012 vellfire 2.4's windscreen had broken by a chip on 2/9/2022. I bought an insurance from MarkerStudy through Adrian Flux. I have put down my car to the AutoWindscreen since 15/9/2022. I am still not able to get my car back as the company told me the windscreen is still on back order.....

Markerstudy refused to give me a courtesy car while I have to wait for repairment of the car. The windscreen company said they have nothing to do other than wait for the dealer to ship the glass.

What should I do? I am very annoyed for not having a car for more than 2 months....

Would anyone can give me some advises?

Thanks

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Before buying the Vellfire we enquired at autoglass if they stock windscreens for the model. We did this because many years ago, before they were quite popular in the uk, we bought an imported Japanese car (FTO) and had to wait a little time for a windscreen.

The autoglass place said yes they stock the windscreens. So we bought the car, very pleased.

Better safe than sorry.