Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Hello - Just about to join the club.

Hi lovely folks.

I am just about to join the happy club of Alfie owners.

Waiting for my 2007  2.4 petrol 8 seater to arrive. It is getting converted to LPG next week and hopefully the new UK plates will arrive around the same time.

Few questions for you around.

1. How many of you drive your alphards as your daily driver? How are they surviving this being a little on the older side?

2. Has anyone used LPG North East Autogas Conversions in Newcastle for their car? How is that holding up?

Anything I should be looking out for as a new owner?

53 minutes ago, jd89 said:

Hi lovely folks.

I am just about to join the happy club of Alfie owners.

Waiting for my 2007  2.4 petrol 8 seater to arrive. It is getting converted to LPG next week and hopefully the new UK plates will arrive around the same time.

Few questions for you around.

1. How many of you drive your alphards as your daily driver? How are they surviving this being a little on the older side?

2. Has anyone used LPG North East Autogas Conversions in Newcastle for their car? How is that holding up?

Anything I should be looking out for as a new owner?

Hello Jacek,

Welcome to the Forum.

If your Alphie isn't undersealed you should be making that a priority.

2 hours ago, Rojie said:

Hello Jacek,

Welcome to the Forum.

If your Alphie isn't undersealed you should be making that a priority.

I am buying it from very reputable dealership highly recommend by both Alphard and Elgrand owners alike.

Comes undersealed, converted to mpg and with all the relevant background checks one should do.

All these bases are covered going as far as getting the gearbox serviced pre delivery as well.