Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Toyota Alphard for Sale - Semi Converted £10,500

Jenny Paget

I am reluctantly selling my Toyota Alphard which has been partly converted by myself to include a double gas stove and sink as you can see in the pictures. It also has an internal table which comfortably sits 2 people, with the option of removing the table to allow sleeping space, again as shown in the photos. It still seats 5 people with the conversion.

This is an import which has been fully registered in the UK, and was originally bought in December 2021 from a reputable import garage. Only 55k miles and MOT that runs to December 2023. it was originally an 8 seater Alphard, model is an AS 2.4 litre with twin sunroofs. As an "AS" model it has Toyota aero body styling kit as standard.

All original seats which have been removed (x2) for the conversion will be included in the sale price.

Alloy wheels, Dual climate control, remote central locking, it has also been oiled underneath. It comes with 2 keys and also the original seats should you wish to return this to it's original 8 seater. This really is a great example of this model, with the added bonus of the part conversion allowing you to eat and sleep in it also. Part service history, Grey, 1 owner, £10,250

It's a beautiful example of an Alphard, only selling due to weekend work commitments so I am not getting the use of it that I had hoped.

Vehicle registered: 01/09/2006

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg