Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Registration plates

14 hours ago, Phil Tivney said:

Hi 

Can anyone please tell me the dimensions of the front and rear registration plates on a 2009 Vellfire? I wish to order some personalised plates, but I don't have the vehicle as yet.

Many thanks

Phil

Picking up a 2006 Alphard and having the same issues about the plate size for our personalised plates too.

No worries Phil. After getting the dimensions i went online and ordered our private plates from a company called Plated For Car. All sizes catered for as well as flags and even personal text on the bottom line.

The plates supplied by my importer were mot failures the following year at my local garage. They got some legal ones made to pass it (look ridiculous as they don't fit properly) and said they left my originals in the door pocket, it was up to me if I wanted to swap them back, which I did straight away!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...