Jump to content
Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Gas safety certificate

Recommended Posts

Hi There,


I have to renew my gas safety certification for the gas system in my vellfire converted. The previous one has been provided by the conversion garage in IOW but now I am looking someone nearer to me in South London. I am not sure any gas engineer could do the job. Could you help me to find one?


Thank you







Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Fab,


Just as a precaution, it's worth noting that campervan conversions typically have mains electricity, gas and water, all in a relatively small space, and it's worth having an annual habitation check (rather than just gas) to ensure there are no problems/leaks, electrics are isolated/insulated, ventilation is OK, smoke/CO alarms are functional etc. Our insurers also stipulate that we have a fire extinguisher handy....  I guess some people may be able to do habitation checks themselves, but for peace of mind we've had our annual check done by our local garage/campervan hirer in Yorkshire  - so not much help for you in South London I'm afraid!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.