Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

My superb 2.4 Alphard must go

Hi, all after extensive searching last year we found our dream MPV the Alphard after trying many others no comparison. Didn't give it a thought at the time but we are going to live in France for most of the year and the French won't transfer plates etc over. This I need after a year. So it is with regret that I sell or part exchange her. It was imported in 2022 and has done 97klm 52k approx everything works and it's had a full UK stereo touch screen with working reversing camera not added original camera. it's a 2003 but looks near new our 2020 grandland X looks older. I paid 6k but offers sub 5k would be accepted. Or part ex for something maybe. Cheers Chris 

Toyota Alphard 1.jpg

Toyota Alphard 2.jpg

Toyota Alphard.jpg

IMG_20220728_110920770_HDR.jpg

13 hours ago, cjlawes said:

Hi, all after extensive searching last year we found our dream MPV the Alphard after trying many others no comparison. Didn't give it a thought at the time but we are going to live in France for most of the year and the French won't transfer plates etc over. This I need after a year. So it is with regret that I sell or part exchange her. It was imported in 2022 and has done 97klm 52k approx everything works and it's had a full UK stereo touch screen with working reversing camera not added original camera. it's a 2003 but looks near new our 2020 grandland X looks older. I paid 6k but offers sub 5k would be accepted. Or part ex for something maybe. Cheers Chris 

Toyota Alphard 1.jpg

Toyota Alphard 2.jpg

Toyota Alphard.jpg

IMG_20220728_110920770_HDR.jpg

Hello Chris,

Welcome to the Forum,

Sorry, I have moved this to the For sale section, where it needs to be.

Hopefully you will get some interest soon.

I have moved this to the For Sale section

On 3/16/2023 at 10:52 PM, Rojie said:

Hello Chris,

Welcome to the Forum,

Sorry, I have moved this to the For sale section, where it needs to be.

Hopefully you will get some interest soon.

I have moved this to the For Sale section

OK thanks sorry about that not too good at this type of thing