Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Scratch repair

Ian Thomson

7 hours ago, Ian Thomson said:

Can anyone recommend touch up paint for my 2006 Alphard ? The colour code is 042. I bought some from eBay but the colour is a hopeless match. Also any advice on actually repairing a fairly deep but small scratch.

Hi Ian,

Have you tried your local official Toyota dealer, or Toyota Direct ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi, I contacted local Toyota dealer, gave the registration number and year of registration, and they gave me the official colour code. I was fitting a pop top roof to my van, so wanted it to be the right colour.

Cheers Douglas Richmond

8 hours ago, Douglas Richmond said:

Hi, I contacted local Toyota dealer, gave the registration number and year of registration, and they gave me the official colour code. I was fitting a pop top roof to my van, so wanted it to be the right colour.

Cheers Douglas Richmond

Ian.

042 is the official colour ? (Pearl White).

It is declared on your VIN plate number, which is on the passenger side B pillar.

It is not exclusive to your Alphie.

Should be available from any official Toyota dealer (and other sources but perhaps ebay is best avoided).