Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Transmission speed sensor fault

Hi All I recently had an engine warning light come up on my 07 A10 .fault shown on my JOBDD11 scan tool as (Input shaft sensor A no signal). 

Got a mobile diagnostic to check but his snap on wont communicate have replaced the sensor with a new one  but the fault is still there.

Any help would be grateful.

ManyThanks 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, continuing with the speed sensor problem. Alphard V 2007 2.4 anh10w. I have the same problem as Soroco (speed sensors) and replaced them both with the part no that Picasso suggested to Soroco. I had gained this info prior to reading his post. My problem is this: after replacing both sensors, I have new gearing problems. When I put the old output sensor (top) back in ,it runs near perfect. When I removed both original sensors the part numbers were different, Aisin 7126 for the top one and Aisin 7121 for the bottom and it was running perfectly prior to engine management light on and slight gear problems appearing.Can anyone shed any light on this  Thanks Stewart