Jump to content
Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

fob not opening sliding doors.


Recommended Posts

FOB not opening sliding doors or boot.

 

I have searched and read a few forum posts.

 

I reprogrammed the windows (except one).

 

could this be a battery issue? if so should i expect 14v or more on the battery without the engine started?

 

or do I need to programme the fob?

 

Thanks all

Edited by fiaraz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, fiaraz said:

FOB not opening sliding doors or boot.

 

I have searched and read a few forum posts.

 

I reprogrammed the windows (except one).

 

could this be a battery issue? if so should i expect 14v or more on the battery without the engine started?

 

or do I need to programme the fob?

 

Thanks all

Hi Again 

the doors on mine need a second press on unlock before I can open sliding doors. do a second unlock press and you should hear lock disengage, boot should do same. but the boot on mine is manual opening so once second unlock pressed I have to use unlock lever above number plate

Edited by atlanticcobra2023
typo error
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, atlanticcobra2023 said:

Hi Again 

the doors on mine need a second press on unlock before I can open sliding doors. do a second unlock press and you should hear lock disengage, boot should do same. but the boot on mine is manual opening so once second unlock pressed I have to use unlock lever above number plate

ok bit embarrassing, theres a button on the dash board that switches the sliding doors off!  Thanks for all the help and after pressing the button I do need to unlock twice

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, fiaraz said:

ok bit embarrassing, theres a button on the dash board that switches the sliding doors off!  Thanks for all the help and after pressing the button I do need to unlock twice

not embarrassing at all I did same thing when I first picked mine up🤣. Just glad you sorted it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.