Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Alphard G 2.4 for sale

Ian Thomson

This Alphard was bought by me  one year ago, as a fresh import by 'Andy's Imports' in Norfolk ,with the intention of using it as a day van and eventually having it converted to a camper van. But my circumstances have changed and I have now decided to part with it.

The condition ,when I took ownership, was just like  new  and it remains so today. It has all the usual Alphard high spec features with the addition of a large rear sun roof, electrically operated, and a smaller front sun roof which opens manually on a swivel. It also has an electrically operated rear seat which swivels out and lowers to the ground designed for use by a passenger with mobility problems.

This Alphard is the most comfortable and luxurious car I have ridden in or driven.

Any inspection invited. Mileage is a modest 95630kms( 59241 miles)-nothing much for the beautiful Toyota Lexus engine. MOT to May 2024. I can post lots of pics if you want but best if you can come and test it for yourself. Ely in Cambridgeshire.

Asking price is £ 10,450.00

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...