Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Alphard 3l for sale

My Alphard needs a new home as I am no longer able to drive.  To date 79,381 miles.Topsham import, and Andy's of Norfolk rear conversion. MOT December, 2023: no advisories. Cool box, external cables with European socket, internal thermal blinds, satnav and radio. Rear conversion never used, and very few miles over the past two years. Sensibly priced for quick sale, all ready for that first spring adventure. Reasonable, sensible offers also considered. Excellent condition: £8000 ono. Email: ace_coach@hotmail.com

Edited by Manxman

14 minutes ago, Manxman said:

My Alphard needs a new home as I am no longer able to drive. Topsham import, and Andy's of Norfolk rear conversion. MOT December, 2023: no advisories. Cool box, external cables with European socket, internal thermal blinds, satnav and radio. Rear conversion never used, and very few miles over the past two years. Sensibly priced for quick sale, all ready for that first spring adventure. Reasonable, sensible offers also considered. Excellent condition: £8000 ono. Email: ace_coach@hotmail.com

Hello Richard,

Welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately your thread does not include the distance covered (miles or kilometres) which is a mandatory requirement in this Forum Sales section.

Please add immediately or your thread be be hidden from view by the members.

On 2/5/2024 at 2:14 PM, Manxman said:

My Alphard needs a new home as I am no longer able to drive.  To date 79,381 miles.Topsham import, and Andy's of Norfolk rear conversion. MOT December, 2023: no advisories. Cool box, external cables with European socket, internal thermal blinds, satnav and radio. Rear conversion never used, and very few miles over the past two years. Sensibly priced for quick sale, all ready for that first spring adventure. Reasonable, sensible offers also considered. Excellent condition: £8000 ono. Email: ace_coach@hotmail.com

AL1.jpg

AL2.jpg

AL3.jpg

AL4.jpg

AL5.jpg

AL6.jpg

AL7.jpg