Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

£8750 66k Petrol Hybrid Camper Scotland Central Belt

Hi Folks, here is my ad for my much loved Alphard. If you know anyone interested please do send them my way.

Decided to sell my much-loved Toyota Camper/ People carrier. There are too many specs to list about this van and it has been amazing owning it. She is a dream to drive, extremely reliable, and good on fuel for a van! and even 4x4.

The hybrid battery was replaced last year costing £1600 so has loads of life in it.

This van will be perfect for someone wanting to take advantage of this summer's weather camping season all while having a blissful night's sleep.

Van features include:

2.5ltr petrol hybrid engine

efour wheel drive

Cruise control

Touch screen radio

AC wt auto climate control (front and back)

3x 110v sockets (charges UK phones and laptops)

4x powered windows 5x Menuevering cameras! (front, back, and side)

Parking sensors front and rear

Electric folding mirrors

Central locking

4x newish tires (4k miles on them)

Space saver spare tire

and much much more

Camper features include:

3 different configurations (see video for each)

- Camper

- 7 seater (8 on v5)

- Goods van

4-person internal booth bench seating

Double bed

Rear outward-facing seating

Pull out kitchenette with folding cooker and spice rack

Storage cupboard for clothes with 3d decorative doors

Under-seat storage

Mechanically the van is very sound, serviced regularly, and just had new ball joints, bearings, and front brake pads Any questions let me know.

IMG_6870.JPG

IMG_6865.JPG

IMG_6863.JPG

IMG_6862.JPG

IMG_6861.JPG

IMG_6858.JPG

IMG_6857.JPG

IMG_6856.JPG

20240227_174839.jpg

20240227_175646.jpg

Noting my interest in this, have some concerns with the hybrid system I won't deny, but interested in a discussion over it. Just about to hit the hay, maybe chat tomorrow? I'm in Edinburgh myself, close to the zoo.

• 2 months later...

It's also listed on Facebook, I found I got a quicker response from Jordan there as he said he doesn't frequent this forum as much. Still comes up so might still be for sale. I ended up not even looking at it for various reasons mostly my partner being concerned about a hybrid vehicle. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/722297820019925/

Hope it's ok to post the link to the Facebook ad

Hello Craig,

Please clarify.

The mileage on Facebook is 66,000 kms, whereas DVLA has it recorded as 66,000 miles.

Which is it please?

Interested parties should note that the MOT is due within two months.

3 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Hello Craig,

Please clarify.

The mileage on Facebook is 66,000 kms, whereas DVLA has it recoded as 66,000 miles.

Which is it please?

Interested parties should note that the MOT is due within two months.

It's not my car/ad! - Although I think Farcebook marketplace always lists distance as KMs, so I'd hazard a guess it's miles. The short MoT wasn't that attractive to me either TBH.

4 minutes ago, arcascomp said:

It's not my car/ad! - Although I think Farcebook marketplace always lists distance as KMs, so I'd hazard a guess it's miles. The short MoT wasn't that attractive to me either TBH.

Sorry ! My mistake !

On 4/30/2024 at 1:29 PM, flow said:

@Jordan Doust is it still for sales? I'm in Inverness but I'd be happy to come down to Edi to see it

Yes it is, I would welcome you to view it. I have pm'd you my number so we can talk more. I would be happy to pick you up if you were to get the train.

Apologies to anyone if it seems I'm making any negative comments on this ad, my intention was only to help the two parties get in contact - I never ended up seeing it but from the pictures etc., it looks like a great buy still. The main reason I didn't end up buying was I ended up buying a petrol Vellfire elsewhere. I'll butt out now! 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...