Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Near-side power door cable for a 2003 MZG

I know it's a bit of a long shot but I have one of these for sale. I guess I will have to put it on ebay but here goes.

I mentioned on the forum that I was going to try to fix a few faults on my MZG, the near-side power door being one.  I got the part from "Kabuki" in Japan but couldn't work out to fit it (I know...) but in any event the head unit failed and I believe that is an expensive fix on an MZG with theatre sound so I ended up part-ex'ing the vehicle anyway, the result being that I have the cable mechanism left.

It is as delivered, cost just over £130, I would like £80.

Anyone interested? I guess not and I will put it on ebay if I get no reply.

Thanks folks.

Dave 

Hi Lee, you kindly answered my question on this subject on 17th Feb, your reply said .... 

"Hi sorry late reply part no. Is 6964158010 and that's the correct link for it I priced one of these cables last year at £340 + vat"

That's the one I ordered on ebay, 69641-58010. I guess you can check from my reg number which was YC53PJK. Feels weird saying "my reg number was...." Just did my part ex  today after owning my alphard over 7 years.

Ta. 

glad i helped you my alphard is in having engine rebuild and they snaped cable will find out which side get back to you 

On 3/8/2024 at 5:20 PM, Picasso said:

glad i helped you my alphard is in having engine rebuild and they snaped cable will find out which side get back to you 

Hi, Lee, I assume you aren't interested, which is fine. I will sell it elsewhere. Thanks

sorry dave i been in hospital having my elbow pinned they snapped the offside and just found out the garage had a break in and i had both my cats stolen 

31 minutes ago, Picasso said:

sorry dave i been in hospital having my elbow pinned they snapped the offside and just found out the garage had a break in and i had both my cats stolen 

No problem Lee.  Blimey, I hope your luck changes soon!