Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

My 2008 ANH20 Vellfire doesn't have a swivel seat, and looking at fitting one myself to front passenger. 

I've seen the firm that installs them, but that is a lot to spend. 

Does anyone know if something like this would fit https://carlightbulb.com/products/universal-motorhome-seat-swivel-turntable-campervan-chassis-modification?currency=GBP&variant=42860810109090&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&stkn=d7752ef57dbc&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw26KxBhBDEiwAu6KXt37DRUZg_FqE5WjMDxNFkwTkdI8F4cwULcj2wCvhJfLcVM7IRBXjYBoCfhcQAvD_BwE

Has anyone had experience of fitting them themselves at all, and if so, was it difficult?

May order I stead from Frocester engineering as they custom make to order and tell me a FCS83 fits an 08 Vellfire - cost delivered is around £230.

Any ideas/advice appreciated. 

1 hour ago, hellofriend said:

My 2008 ANH20 Vellfire doesn't have a swivel seat, and looking at fitting one myself to front passenger. 

I've seen the firm that installs them, but that is a lot to spend. 

Does anyone know if something like this would fit https://carlightbulb.com/products/universal-motorhome-seat-swivel-turntable-campervan-chassis-modification?currency=GBP&variant=42860810109090&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&stkn=d7752ef57dbc&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw26KxBhBDEiwAu6KXt37DRUZg_FqE5WjMDxNFkwTkdI8F4cwULcj2wCvhJfLcVM7IRBXjYBoCfhcQAvD_BwE

Has anyone had experience of fitting them themselves at all, and if so, was it difficult?

May order I stead from Frocester engineering as they custom make to order and tell me a FCS83 fits an 08 Vellfire - cost delivered is around £230.

Any ideas/advice appreciated. 

I cannot remember if these work in a Alphard/Vellfire or not.

However, one size seldom fits all.

Check that there is enough room for the seat to rotate near the B pillar.

Obviously the seat is almost square (ok, rectangular), therefore the 'corners' will need enough space to rotate.

It can be done on Gen 1, but I believe it involves the removal of the central console.

Romahome in the IOW do them for Gen 1, may be worth a call.

They ARE expensive !

• Thanks 1