Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Hi,

I am looking for advice and recommendations on which awning to buy for my Toyota alphard. I want something quick to put up, sterdy and that I can leave and drive away from.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank you

Hannah

2 hours ago, HannahPerkin said:

Hi,

I am looking for advice and recommendations on which awning to buy for my Toyota Alphard. I want something quick to put up, sturdy and that I can leave and drive away from.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank you

Hannah

Hello Hannah,

Welcome to the Forum.

Hello Hannah

We have an Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Low drive away awning, and we are very pleased with it. But, there are quite a few options available on the market, from other established makes like Vango, etc. We chose the pump up type and are glad we did, it only takes a couple of minutes to erect it, poles would take much longer.

There is a lot of discussion on this forum about awnings, you should maybe search through them. 

We found the biggest problem was securing it to the van. Solutions vary from having a 'C' or Kador rail fitted to various type of magnets. Again, there is much discussion on this forum.

Good luck in your search.