Jump to content
Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Three beeps on start up


Recommended Posts

Had my 2007 2.4 for 3 years. Perfect and faultless driving to date.

 

This week though, on start up, I have three sets of three beeps. Nothing lighting up on dash. 

 

Any ideas? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gdess59 said:

Had my 2007 2.4 for 3 years. Perfect and faultless driving to date.

 

This week though, on start up, I have three sets of three beeps. Nothing lighting up on dash. 

 

Any ideas? 

 

Long shot.

 

Ensure your starter battery is fully charged.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rojie said:

 

Long shot.

 

Ensure your starter battery is fully charged.

New battery fitted a few weeks ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gdess59 said:

New battery fitted a few weeks ago.

 

Are you using your vehicle every day ?

Even a new battery will benefit from the frequent charges of daily driving.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Rojie said:

 

Are you using your vehicle every day ?

Even a new battery will benefit from the frequent charges of daily driving.

Being driven 5 days a week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gdess59 said:

Being driven 5 days a week. 

 

I'll have a read of my JPNZ Owners Manual, see if I can find any reference to the alarm.

 

Have you changed any settings in your head unit recently ?

 

Does this happen wherever you park ?

I am wondering if your sonar sensors are being triggered.

 

Doe sit happen with a warm or hot engine restart ?

 

Nothing I can find in the manual !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Rojie said:

 

I'll have a read of my JPNZ Owners Manual, see if I can find any reference to the alarm.

 

Have you changed any settings in your head unit recently ?

 

Does this happen wherever you park ?

I am wondering if your sonar sensors are being triggered.

 

Doe sit happen with a warm or hot engine restart ?

 

Nothing I can find in the manual !

Hi Yes had head unit changed last week, . This beeping started before this. Its happens every time on start up.  Thanks for your help. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.