Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

(Roof) dimensions 2009 Toyota Vellfire

Hello all!

I am planning to convert a 2009 Vellfire to a campervan and looking for help.

As I live in the Netherlands I have to deal with Dutch law regarding campervans.

There are several dimensions of the car I cannot find online.

-Can someone help me with the dimensions of the roof panel? I am looking into a non sunroof 2009 Vellfire and with this info I hope my local Camper builder has a universal top with bed that will fit the car. (with the mandaytory APK/TÜV paperwork)

On this forum I did find the following image and in addition I would like to ask if someone could help me with the following measurements.
- In red, the interior measurements between roof and floor. (To convert the car to a camper this has to be at least 1.3m)
Looking at the image this seems to be 1.36 but I would love to double check that info.
- in yellow, the distance between the front seats (in their most back position) and the rear of the car. This has to be at least 2m

2008 Alphard dimensions.jpg

Edited by MichaelS

To be more to-the-point. Would a pop top fit which holds a bed measuring 71 inches long and 43,5 inches wide.

Thanks in advance!