Skip to content

Replacement headlight assembly

Featured Replies

My lighting on my 2010 3.5l 4wd Vellfire is HID for main beam , I’m going to change , if I can, to an all LED assembly, which will not change the MOT requirement, has anyone else done this and if so do you have the part number for said assembly, at the same time I will be changing the rear sets as well, the vehicle has been superb throughout my ownership, but the lighting lets it down

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...
Background Picker
Customize Layout

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.