Skip to content

2nd key for 2004 Alphard 3ltr

Featured Replies

Hi

Would like a second key for my Alphard with the transponder and battery any one know where I can purchase one,

I have 1 with the side door opener fob and the factory spare as can be seen on the photo but would like a 2nd one I also have the spare key but need the electronic part that goes inside with the battery.

Hope some one can help.

Malcolm

IMG_0138.jpeg

IMG_0139.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...
Background Picker
Customize Layout

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.