Everything posted by Garyc
-
Waving
Hi all is a thing with Alphard owners that they wave when passing or just a one off when I was waved at today by another owner ?
-
Stereo and cruise control
-
Stereo and cruise control
Iso conversion kit? The new stereo had 3 totally different plugs to the 5 on the main harness used on the original stereo
-
Stereo and cruise control
Thanks for the replies, unfortunately the stereo didn't fit anyway as the connections were all wrong
-
Insurance
Let us know how you get on
-
Insurance
Yes I'm of the same opinion as it is not requested at the quoting stage,just asks if it is manufacture installed, typical insurance
-
Insurance
Yes just read that in the booklet, I would imagine it's the same with most insurers, I will look at getting a Thatcham tracker fitted
-
Insurance
Hi the application just asked if it was factory fitted which it is, I didn't look any further than that in afraid
-
Insurance
Hi ours doesn't include commuting but I did add full breakdown, protected no claims etc, there reviews seem pretty good
-
Stereo and cruise control
Hi all I need some tech advice, I am going to replace my head unit and install the cruise control, I plan to disconnect the neutral on the battery to disable the air bag, my question is will it result in any issues once I reconnect?
-
Insurance
Morning i am new to the club as I have just purchased an Alphard Hybrid campervan, we just paid £445 for comprehensive insurance with a Company called Ripe