Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Welcab chair wheels

• 5 months later...

Hi Big fella, did you manage to source the tyres for your welcab seat? I am trying to find an Alphard/vellfire with s similar wheelchair seat, but not sure if these wheelchair seats will add any value compared to the regular mobility access seats that do not detach from the car. A car I liked had an electric wheelchair but the battery charger was missing and I am trying to find out if it is possible to source such spares.

Thanks

Wasim

• 7 months later...
On 2/24/2022 at 12:33 PM, Wasim said:

Hi Big fella, did you manage to source the tyres for your welcab seat? I am trying to find an Alphard/vellfire with s similar wheelchair seat, but not sure if these wheelchair seats will add any value compared to the regular mobility access seats that do not detach from the car. A car I liked had an electric wheelchair but the battery charger was missing and I am trying to find out if it is possible to source such spares.

Thanks

Wasim

Hi Wasim no i haven't had any success yet but i can  still certainly say that the welcab chair we have is totally brilliant but the wheels are a bit soft and if you have anyone bigger than a small adult or child it makes the chair quite hard to push but apart from that its a fantastic system,not sure if you could change the seat but i can recomend buying the factory fitted job,i have heard of replacement hard wheels but just don't know how to source them or indeed where from.

• 7 months later...