Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Alphard Owners Manual 2002-2008 - English

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

New member here so have been looking at this very topic. I found the original Japanese manual online to download as a PDF for free. I then used a PDF splitter to split into 2 as Google Translate won't let you upload more than 10mb (the manual is 14Mb).

Can I share ere or would that breach copyright?

1 hour ago, Mandias said:

New member here so have been looking at this very topic. I found the original Japanese manual online to download as a PDF for free. I then used a PDF splitter to split into 2 as Google Translate won't let you upload more than 10mb (the manual is 14Mb).

Can I share ere or would that breach copyright?

Hello Richard,

Thank you for asking the question.

Can I ask you to wait, please, while the Alphard Team consider your question regarding copyright ?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi I just came across this on Amazon and wondered if anyone on here had come across it and found it helpful

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Alphard-2002-2008-English-Language-Handbook/dp/1869765230/

17 of the 18 reviews were 4 or 5, but there was one 1 star which felt it tried to cover too many models over too many years. 

We have a 2005 Alphard. 

3 hours ago, Penny said:

Hi I just came across this on Amazon and wondered if anyone on here had come across it and found it helpful

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Alphard-2002-2008-English-Language-Handbook/dp/1869765230/

17 of the 18 reviews were 4 or 5, but there was one 1 star which felt it tried to cover too many models over too many years. 

We have a 2005 Alphard. 

Hi Penny,

Welcome to the Forum.

These manuals are excellent, and I recommend all owners have one.

They are 'official' translations performed by a company authorised by Toyota. However

They are Owners Manuals, not a Maintenance Manual.

They cover operational issues, what all the buttons, bells and whistles do.

For example, although they contain information on what (Toyota) fluids to use, they do not explain how to change them

Make sure you get the Hybrid version, which has about 50 pages covering the Hybrid.

The rest of the text is the same as for a non Hybrid.

For Ali's benefit, they do not state the emissions.

3 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Hi Penny,

Welcome to the Forum.

These manuals are excellent, and I recommend all owners have one.

They are 'official' translations performed by a company authorised by Toyota. However

They are Owners Manuals, not a Maintenance Manual.

They cover operational issues, what all the buttons, bells and whistles do.

For example, although they contain information on what (Toyota) fluids to use, they do not explain how to change them

Make sure you get the Hybrid version, which has about 50 pages covering the Hybrid.

The rest of the text is the same as for a non Hybrid.

For Ali's benefit, they do not state the emissions.

Thank you Rojie that's really helpful to know. I've managed to find out the model and engine number for our vehicle to verify it's on the list in the blurb, and have ordered from ebay which also included a service record booklet

• 5 months later...

Hi 

This is no longer available on Amazon. 
Does anyone know where else to try? 
just looking for basics, engine oil type, tyre pressures, suitable break fluid. Usual things required for a service? 

16 hours ago, Lyndab said:

Hi 

This is no longer available on Amazon. 
Does anyone know where else to try? 
just looking for basics, engine oil type, tyre pressures, suitable break fluid. Usual things required for a service? 

Try ebay.