Series 20 Alphard Vellfire 11” Android head unit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 6:23 PM, Rojie said:

Ben Hau appears to be able to offer an 11 inch head unit for the Series 20.

Please search YouTube if you have an interest.

But not if you have Theatre Sound apparently. 

Send John lau a message. He lives in Falkirk Scotland. I've had the same problems. He is sorting it all out for mine.   you pay him and his supplier sends what you need to your home. Unless you live in Scotland. Especially if you have the theatre sound system. Ian24.

Edited by Ian24
Spelling mistake

16 hours ago, Ian24 said:

Check this out.😎👍

looks nice, but i really like the functionality of the original cameras, they are perfectly calibrated for reversing into spaces and kerbside parking, and the guidelines work flawlessly..

SO we need a modern HD screen like this, but with the inputs for the OEM parking assist ecu.

19 minutes ago, Chris.ac said:

looks nice, but i really like the functionality of the original cameras, they are perfectly calibrated for reversing into spaces and kerbside parking, and the guidelines work flawlessly..

SO we need a modern HD screen like this, but with the inputs for the OEM parking assist ecu.

Yes, I value those front and rear cameras too. Very useful.

44 minutes ago, Jellybean said:

Surely by now, someone must make a head unit that does all that this unit does, plus has inputs for the front and side cameras!

Clarion I believe, but wallet busting !