Set of RSR 'Basic i' coilovers for 20 series Alphard/Vellfire

They adjust from ridiculously low up to slightly above standard ride height. Set to standard height they are more firmly damped than the stock suspension but it's not crazy stiff and there's much better body control. Set low they are ridiculously jiggly (intolerable in my view, but then I'm old), presumably because there's little to no stroke left in the damper.  I swapped them out for stock suspension and kind of wish I'd kept them on but at standard ride height. However I've had the car rust proofed at Before n After now, which included the new suspension, so I don't want to swap them back and disturb the rustproofing coating. And I also don't want to pay the garage to undo the work I just paid them to do!  £100 for the set.  I'm in the east midlands near junction 20 of the M1.

1646916285290.jpg

1646916285285.jpg