Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Discount codes for Alphard Club?

Teekay

Just a thought..Perhaps we could use collective bargaining power to get discounts code for Alphards Club members? Examples could be tyres, battery, service, ceramic window tint, head unit etc. I'll keep my eyes peeled if I come across something.

7 hours ago, Teekay said:

Just a thought..Perhaps we could use collective bargaining power to get discounts code for Alphards Club members? Examples could be tyres, battery, service, ceramic window tint, head unit etc. I'll keep my eyes peeled if I come across something.

I floated this notion some time ago, hopefully you’ll have mote luck!

25 minutes ago, Oddcouple said:

Feels like I need to ‘pre float’ ideas and let someone else reinforce them😂 This could be my main purpose on the site, the official pre floater……

need a boat with an alphard engine in it

21 hours ago, Alphard Club said:

watch this space.

Suggested Item - if some vendor can supply pre-cut tints of various shades and types for our Alphards and Vellfires (probably only front window and windshield as rear ones come tinted?) that will be a niche and worth repeat business.

16 minutes ago, Teekay said:

Suggested Item - if some vendor can supply pre-cut tints of various shades and types for our Alphards and Vellfires (probably only front window and windshield as rear ones come tinted?) that will be a niche and worth repeat business.

possibly but not many people know how to fit tint, also legality side of it could be tricky.

Just now, Alphard Club said:

possibly but not many people know how to fit tint, also legality side of it could be tricky.

Transparent ceramic are good in that sense. 100 vlt (visible light transmission) if front

75 % is legal anyways 

install is easy once you get an idea - loads of YouTube videos 

DE372498-8F8B-4F02-893B-2BC08C551BD8.jpeg