Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

It’s been fun!

Oddcouple

Can’t seem to find a way to leave the forum, which if this is the case leaves a distinctly dubious amount of members on here😂 time for me to go now, I’ve tried to help those I could, and I’ve made my feelings clear to a few I’ve chatted with. Wishing you all the best as a club and really hope this evolves into something special. Drive safe folks!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Oddcouple said:

Can’t seem to find a way to leave the forum, which if this is the case leaves a distinctly dubious amount of members on here😂 time for me to go now, I’ve tried to help those I could, and I’ve made my feelings clear to a few I’ve chatted with. Wishing you all the best as a club and really hope this evolves into something special. Drive safe folks!

Your request for leaving is denied 🧐☺️

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Oddcouple said:

HAPPY DAYS.

10 hours ago, Rojie said:

HAPPY DAYS.

And there we have it. One thing l learned in my 26 year military career was respect. In my current career role I work on a government project and I lecture in many things, quite a lot based around mental health and dealing with passive aggressives and the impact of perceptual bullying. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with 99% of the good folk on here. And you have no idea how happy I am now that I have made Rojie happy, it’s been a struggle, but we got there! I

know what you’re thinking, you thought I’d left😆, I did, my wife was unaware and tends to pop in and out of here, she was just a little upset why we were so disliked on the forum (her perception, which she is entitled to), so I thought I’d just pop in for a final farewell. Thank you to those who put nice comments on here and thank you to all those who helped without talking down to us. Pretty sure I’ll be seeing some of you in the future, is someone waves at you with a look of expectant excitement, it’s probably us!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Oddcouple said:

And there we have it. One thing l learned in my 26 year military career was respect. In my current career role I work on a government project and I lecture in many things, quite a lot based around mental health and dealing with passive aggressives and the impact of perceptual bullying. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with 99% of the good folk on here. And you have no idea how happy I am now that I have made Rojie happy, it’s been a struggle, but we got there! I

know what you’re thinking, you thought I’d left😆, I did, my wife was unaware and tends to pop in and out of here, she was just a little upset why we were so disliked on the forum (her perception, which she is entitled to), so I thought I’d just pop in for a final farewell. Thank you to those who put nice comments on here and thank you to all those who helped without talking down to us. Pretty sure I’ll be seeing some of you in the future, is someone waves at you with a look of expectant excitement, it’s probably us!

Behind keyboard it doesn't always flow as well. Let's give it a benefit of doubt and move on. Focus on the "99%". Help people and in return might get some positive feedback. Sometimes it's good to lower expectations and not to compare(vibes here vs elsewhere). It's all here and now..enjoy it. I'd still say reconsider and not to leave if it doesn't bother you too much.

• Like 1