Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Fuse Location and Purpose

There are some very helpful comments on fuses in this forum but it's quite difficult to find them.

I found this Fuse box diagram Toyota Alphard 1G and relay with assignment and location (fuseandrelay.com) and found it really helpful.

Geralt also posted this:

Alphard Fuses.pdf

If you have any useful info (like where best to get replacement fuses) please post below.

59 minutes ago, Tylersm90 said:

There are some very helpful comments on fuses in this forum but it's quite difficult to find them.

I found this Fuse box diagram Toyota Alphard 1G and relay with assignment and location (fuseandrelay.com) and found it really helpful.

Geralt also posted this:

Alphard Fuses.pdf 427.53 kB · 1 download

If you have any useful info (like where best to get replacement fuses) please post below.

The JPNZ Owners Manual is very useful.

It also explains the location of the fuse boxes.

• 1 year later...

Good info in previous posts!

Can I assume the small square switch beside the mirror adjustment controls is for folding them in? Mine doesn’t have a graphic on it, and nothing happens if I operate it.

Also I’ve noticed on the mirrors what looks like a heating element near the bottom of the glass. No sign of a switch for it and I see in the previous posts a fuse number for ‘mirr HTR’

Our car (Suzuki Vitara) mirrors are linked into rear screen heater switch, the Alphard rear screen heater is working but doesn’t seem linked to the mirrors.

On 3/22/2024 at 8:37 AM, Clutha said:

Good info in previous posts!

Can I assume the small square switch beside the mirror adjustment controls is for folding them in? Mine doesn’t have a graphic on it, and nothing happens if I operate it.

Also I’ve noticed on the mirrors what looks like a heating element near the bottom of the glass. No sign of a switch for it and I see in the previous posts a fuse number for ‘mirr HTR’

Our car (Suzuki Vitara) mirrors are linked into rear screen heater switch, the Alphard rear screen heater is working but doesn’t seem linked to the mirrors.

You may not have folding mirrors, hence no legend on the button.

Heated mirrors was a Cold Climate option. Quite rare.