Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Parts for Alphard & Vellfire Company

I did earlier this year (idler, tensioner, and some bits and bobs).
The person I spoke with was lovely to speak to on the phone: spent a good amount of time making sure I only bought what I needed, popped to the warehouse to check they had the items in stock, and I got the parts the next day 🙂

I was worried about them before I got the parts - there was very little feedback about them on the internet.

Edited by kully

I ordered some bits from these guys over the phone paid for next day delivery gave me a tracking number by text message took day off work delivery never turned up called courier they said number did not work so gave seller a call they said sorry parts no longer in stock I asked why was I supplied a tracking number and why did you take my card details no explanation what's so ever will never use these guys again very un professional. 10 days to get my money back