Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Yellow green guidelines disappeared from reverse camera

Hi. The yellow and green guidelines suddenly disappeared from my reversing camera (think I heard a beep before they did so) does anyone have an idea how I can get them back. Red line us still there. 2003 Alphard. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Ian Y said:

Hi. The yellow and green guidelines suddenly disappeared from my reversing camera (think I heard a beep before they did so) does anyone have an idea how I can get them back. Red line us still there. 2003 Alphard. Thanks 

Were you fiddling with the head unit at the time, pressing buttons ! ?

28 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Were you fiddling with the head unit at the time, pressing buttons ! ?

Eightseater.blogspot.com has some info on the reversing camera and 'boxes'.

However, I don't think he covers recovery of the boxes.

Worth a read though

• Like 1

Hi

You may have caught the camera button on the steering wheel... try a long press to reset it. Otherwise it's deep in the settings menu...A press on the camera icon should get you in and you can change which lines you have..aided by Google translate!!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ian Y said:

Thanks all for your help. PZ I think you might be right, as I said, I heard a beep as I started up and it was probably the camera button. Will give it a go. Thanks again

The camera button only operates the front camera the reverse camera is operated via the reverse gear switch for the reversing lights

• Like 1