Jump to content

For sale Alphard MZ V fully loaded £10,950


Qadeer
 Share

Recommended Posts

Fully loaded high spec luxury pack

0 previous Uk owners

speedometer and odometer in MPH
4wd metallic black Xenon headlights

Adaptive headlight technology 

Sports / comfort package 

Excellent condition both inside and outside

Well maintained and looked after

Quiet V6 engine

Twin Power side doors (Switch operated and manually)

Power boot (Switch operated and manually)

Power front seat

Lane assist and traction control

Alloy wheels good condition with good tyres

Adaptive Cruise Control 

Front 3 way blind spot camera (L/R view & directly in front) Rear parking camera 

Sonar parking sensors

Remote central locking Smart Keyless entry

Captain seats with armrests/table

Foot rest

Foldable rear seats for maximum storage space

Full soft beige leather

Low mileage 

Climate control front and rear Rear heating controls Dual Air conditioning 

Front Heated seats

Abs 

Factory fitted Power privacy curtains

Factory fitted window tint

Bluetooth Mobile ph connection

Multifunction steering wheel

Front sunroof rear electric moon roof

Toyota theatre sound system 

DVD player Twin DVD screen:Radio/cd player

Electric windows/power steering/airbags 

Electric fold/adjust side mirrors 

QualitySatin gloss dashboard interior and steering wheel 

Smart key system 100v socket DVD socket

Smoke and pet free car

1 year MOT

ULEZ exempt

Efi (electronically controlled fuel injection)

Ebd (electronic brake force distribution)

Vsc (vehicle stability control)

 

Qad26@yahoo.co.uk

7779BC81-2179-40D4-B2F7-2B1BDEFDCA34.jpeg

D4CAE3FD-77D5-4279-855E-A26779660675.jpeg

352C637A-ACA7-497D-916F-DA81A7688901.jpeg

EEDE5397-EF07-4083-9620-3A340D8C3148.jpeg

29148907-1DB5-46C0-B031-00E03102C093.jpeg

C2D163A7-6052-45DE-A1F1-3BCE1996C316.jpeg

9BBBB36F-31BE-4A35-948C-202EDFFC8224.jpeg

2F8E6749-6876-4481-AF84-C01D3797C034.jpeg

7FEB7BD6-34D3-43F9-B2E5-CE5E8FC63C17.jpeg

4011A8A1-3E36-4AD7-A0EF-DA9437D3175D.jpeg

F072FB12-76D6-4369-B2E0-95673FF487AE.jpeg

402C3CD7-915B-4867-9F2D-B67F24F72EAF.jpeg

D721BD78-9DF6-4F74-B9C9-C8867A2C6CD8.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm interested in your Alphard and just wondered about a couple of things if that's OK.? 

 

Can the centre captain seats be turned to face rearward in this one? 

 

Which headunit does it come with?

 

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi this is a 7 seater with 2 at front and bench type at rear .. they don’t rotate (See pic below). It comes with original head unit digital Dolby surround 5.1 Toyota theatre system (see pic) which supports uk dvd (see pic) I’ve also paid £400 and had Apple CarPlay installed (see pic) Support’s Android too. Can use google maps or Apple maps

12D88AD2-D44A-4990-8046-0A306802E01C.jpeg

29A13C94-76F7-4D66-873D-37416FEDA9BF.jpeg

871ECAF2-FC96-49CF-88C6-E8D601D97BA1.jpeg

9344BBB0-23AA-4F8F-AC35-910FFAB3B95F.jpeg

3EE36F7F-0363-4482-8189-105CE7231AFB.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...

thats amazing! do you mind sending the details? and yeah i agree the theatre sound system is amazing, the best in any car i ever had. ive been reluctant to change the stereo due to me being worried about it affecting the audio

 

I also saw you said you miss that, did you manage to sell your alphard?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thank you so much! shame you got rid of your alphard got one exactly like yours only difference is the age and body kit.. if you like i can send you a link to the people i got mine from? maybe have a look at another couple?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Qadeer said:

Yes please send me the link

https://www.japanesempv.co.uk/

here you go! great cars, not many in stock at the moment but it is always updating... make sure to check out the cars properly if you go to see them. Car dealers never tell the full truth.. they said the bodywork was immaculate and we have recently found scratches and paint damage coverup. apart from that amazing car and the prices arent too bad.. ours was a little OTP with the price, but altogether a lovely car. they also do elgrands and vellfires. there also the estima but don't know much about them. ours was the top spec of 08 and nearly all of the cars on the lot are fully specked out. we traded in our old family car and i do miss it but wasn't ULEZ compliant due to diesel... hope you find another alphard :) good luck with the search

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Qadeer said:

Yes please send me the link

they also have another branch somewhere else more north, im up in london so this one was nearer me but there is another one near Birmingham or Bristol i think. cant remember which one

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bought from the Uxbridge dealer. Inspect very carefully is my advice.

 

Attention to detail. I never handled the remote key.

When I got home (200 miles) I discovered there was nothing inside it ! No battery, no electronics, nothing !

 

So, as always, Buyer Beware.

 

However, I remain very safisfied, so far, with my purchase, despite a few unseen niggles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2021 at 12:25 PM, Rojie said:

I bought from the Uxbridge dealer. Inspect very carefully is my advice.

 

Attention to detail. I never handled the remote key.

When I got home (200 miles) I discovered there was nothing inside it ! No battery, no electronics, nothing !

 

So, as always, Buyer Beware.

 

However, I remain very safisfied, so far, with my purchase, despite a few unseen niggles.

 

yeah same, as nice as they seem they said the car was in perfect condition and everything was in working order, found about 5 bodywork cover-ups. looks to be done by the same person, none of the brake lights were working, and the tires were completely worn. apparently it passed the MOT without any failures the day before i bought it, was also wondering if i payed too much. I also probably saw the van you got hahah, which one was it? and i hope you dont mind me asking how much you paid for it.

 

but yeah they were lovely people, but i am suspicious of things i have found on the car.. i did the stupid thing and put a deposit down on it after 5 mins of looking at it.. i was just too excited 

 

So do beware

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I knew mine had been 'touched up' as I had read the auction sheet very carefully, which highlighted where all the 'blemishes' were. Then you have to inspect those locations very carefully.

 

I had travelled from South Devon and spent about 4 hours going over all the vehicles of interest.

I did not pay any deposit, despite being promised a full refund if I did not follow through.

A reservation fee of £300, deductable from any purchase price, was requested.

I did pay that subject to a satisfactory AA report.

 

The AA Report was very thorough, including a road test; it should have been for a cost of £300.

 

It did highlight several points for further investigation. The more serious of which were rectified before I collected the vehicle.

 

I drove the vehicle home, and, much to my relief, they were no issues. The AA had told me during their verbal report (written was to follow and it did) that the vehicle drove very well. I was reassured.

 

Many of us have rushed ourselves into purchases.

I still check advertisements every day, (post purchase dissonance), and have identified many 'new' dealers getting on the bandwagon.

Many, imho, do not know much, if anything, about the vehicles they are selling.

 

One dealer has a 2.4 litre V6 Alphard for sale. The accompanying photos clearly show a 4 cylinder engine.

I wrote to them, no answer. I certainly would not buy any vehicle from them.

 

Then there is the nine seater Alphard from another dealer.

I wrote to them and was told that you can buy an optional seat belt.

I replied with the question where this 9th person sat. Three in front ? Four in the middle row ? Or four in the rear ?

I receive no reply !

 

Naeem seems to specialise in the MZ G edition, which is what I have; and was very helpful and informative. Although I think he is moving more up market now.

The MZ, if you have one, does seem to command a premium. Many more toys, and, of course, much more to go wrong.

 

I'll send you a PM with financial details.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Hi, I knew mine had been 'touched up' as I had read the auction sheet very carefully, which highlighted where all the 'blemishes' were. Then you have to inspect those locations very carefully.

 

I had travelled from South Devon and spent about 4 hours going over all the vehicles of interest.

I did not pay any deposit, despite being promised a full refund if I did not follow through.

A reservation fee of £300, deductable from any purchase price, was requested.

I did pay that subject to a satisfactory AA report.

 

The AA Report was very thorough, including a road test; it should have been for a cost of £300.

 

It did highlight several points for further investigation. The more serious of which were rectified before I collected the vehicle.

 

I drove the vehicle home, and, much to my relief, they were no issues. The AA had told me during their verbal report (written was to follow and it did) that the vehicle drove very well. I was reassured.

 

Many of us have rushed ourselves into purchases.

I still check advertisements every day, (post purchase dissonance), and have identified many 'new' dealers getting on the bandwagon.

Many, imho, do not know much, if anything, about the vehicles they are selling.

 

One dealer has a 2.4 litre V6 Alphard for sale. The accompanying photos clearly show a 4 cylinder engine.

I wrote to them, no answer. I certainly would not buy any vehicle from them.

 

Then there is the nine seater Alphard from another dealer.

I wrote to them and was told that you can buy an optional seat belt.

I replied with the question where this 9th person sat. Three in front ? Four in the middle row ? Or four in the rear ?

I receive no reply !

 

Naeem seems to specialise in the MZ G edition, which is what I have; and was very helpful and informative. Although I think he is moving more up market now.

The MZ, if you have one, does seem to command a premium. Many more toys, and, of course, much more to go wrong.

 

I'll send you a PM with financial details.

 

 

yeah i didn't even have a look at the auction sheet, it was me being stupid.. i then found out it was a grade 3 after i purchased it. when i did collect it i did have a further look to make sure i was satisfied.. Naeem was very good and knew what he was talking about, just i can never trust salesman haha.. i think mine is a mz g edition with the bodykit. I haven't properly looked yet, how can you tell?

 

its great to know other people have bought from naeem and he is a trusted dealer, apart from the scuffs the van is great. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The (aero) body kits lower the vehicle ground clearance and tend to have squarer front air dam.

The vehicle itself remains the same height, it is just the skirt that are lower.

Mine does not have the body kit as I need maximum ground clearance as I have a very steep driveway !

 

Good luck. I am sure you will get to love it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Rojie said:

Step carpets ? Yes.

 

You need a frequency expander for the Japanese radio to 'alter' the frequency to UK sensitivity.

 

Cheap enough; although I have not done mine yet.

oh weird mine didn't come with them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2021 at 11:21 PM, charliec said:

they also have another branch somewhere else more north, im up in london so this one was nearer me but there is another one near Birmingham or Bristol i think. cant remember which one

 

York.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2021 at 12:12 AM, Rojie said:

Step carpets ? Yes.

 

You need a frequency expander for the Japanese radio to 'alter' the frequency to UK sensitivity.

 

Cheap enough; although I have not done mine yet.

i got into contact with Raeem and he told me the mzg-edition cars do not come with step carpets. is there anywhere i can buy some? also isn't yours an mzg-edition

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.