Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

ALPHARD and other JDM PARTS IDENTIFICATION

I don't know if I am way behind some of you but I couldn't find anything on the forum regarding Identification of correct Toyota parts for the Alphard, or what to do if you are really struggling to get hold of a specific part from UK. But I have used the below mentioned link to find parts specific to my model from time to time. I have even used this website to order a part from Japan, and the Company - AMAYAMA were very professional and packaged my delicate part really well for the journey. It arrived in perfect condition.

You can insert your precise VIN into the box and find any part number/ exploded diagram of all systems, prices of alternative non-original parts and more. You can look up parts from any car from Japan, and I have found it really useful over the last 8 years since I first bought a JDM car ( now on my 5th - have 2 at present ).

Once you click on a part number, it takes you to the AMAYAMA website where you will see a photo of the part, and prices in U.S. $. Have a browse - info is almost all in English.

https://toyota.epc-data.com/alphard/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It's also worth trying "Megazip" - I managed to find an obscure part for our Alphard (silver towing eye cover), which arrived directly from Japan without any significant issues, and for a sensible cost, including shipping by FEDEX / TNT / DHL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, GB57 said:

I don't know if I am way behind some of you but I couldn't find anything on the forum regarding Identification of correct Toyota parts for the Alphard, or what to do if you are really struggling to get hold of a specific part from UK. But I have used the below mentioned link to find parts specific to my model from time to time. I have even used this website to order a part from Japan, and the Company - AMAYAMA were very professional and packaged my delicate part really well for the journey. It arrived in perfect condition.

You can insert your precise VIN into the box and find any part number/ exploded diagram of all systems, prices of alternative non-original parts and more. You can look up parts from any car from Japan, and I have found it really useful over the last 8 years since I first bought a JDM car ( now on my 5th - have 2 at present ).

Once you click on a part number, it takes you to the AMAYAMA website where you will see a photo of the part, and prices in U.S. $. Have a browse - info is almost all in English.

https://toyota.epc-data.com/alphard/

If you are really struggling contact Picasso, he will almost certainly get you the correct part numbers.

He will need your VIN.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...