Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

We took ownership of our Day Van today and absolutely delighted with the conversation from 8 seats to 7 with a sink and single hob burner. It's exactly what we have been looking for and Fantastic Campervans of Dairsie in Fife, Scotland have done a great job for us. They undersealed the van, replaced the HU, fitted a pop top roof, an awning rail and a tow bar. Looking forward to a weekend away as soon as possible now.

20230401_171608.jpg

20230401_171619.jpg

20230401_171638.jpg

20230401_171801.jpg

20230401_172457.jpg

20230401_172149.jpg

20230401_172140.jpg

20230401_172251.jpg

Edited by Alasdair
Spelling
  • Like 1

Nice alternative to most, do you have 2 lap belts on the middle row seat as I see it's facing the rear and the side that has the head rest is usually the one that has the full 3point seat belt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alasdair said:

The headrest seat facing backwards has the option of lap for rear and 3 point seatbelt forward facing....very adaptable 

Thanks was not sure if that seat had a lap as I only have a 7seater, is it a tight fit turning it to face forward

4 hours ago, dezufo said:

Thanks was not sure if that seat had a lap as I only have a 7seater, is it a tight fit turning it to face forward

I think the seats will be rear facing a majority of the time.....and love that the 2 seats at the rear fold flat then up against the sides to create a huge space for our dog cage.....a huge bonus we were kof aware of till we picked it up and had it demonstrated to us by the dealer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, thanks Alasdair for sharing with us, looks a treat especially the head unit with sat nav also, i thought my unit was fab till i saw that. Excuse my ignorance but could you define lap for me when you were talking about the seating? a great looking layout though with still quite a bit of space.

1 hour ago, Alasdair said:

The lap strap is a single strap coming up from the side of the seat....up and over your lap with no shoulder strap attached 

Single strap meets the MOT standards; must be worn when travelling

• Like 1