Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

New Awning Options

Looking to get new awning, Vangio Galli III air awning or equivalent. I talked to a salesman today who said it might not be suitable due to the tunnel width, 240cm. Anyone got any experience using this awning or equivalent awnings

On 5/1/2023 at 1:41 PM, Gavins said:

Looking to get new awning, Vangio Galli III air awning or equivalent. I talked to a salesman today who said it might not be suitable due to the tunnel width, 240cm. Anyone got any experience using this awning or equivalent awnings

I have the Vango Cairns it has same dimensions, as long as you have the low version it will fit

On 5/1/2023 at 1:41 PM, Gavins said:

We have bought an Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Low. We have just returned from using it for the first time. All fitted to the van as expected. We researched quite a few before buying this. Provided that get one with the correct height, i.e. low version, I would expect the tunnel dimensions of all of them to be more or less the same, so it should really come down to personal preference. Good luck with your search.

We also bought an Outdoor Revolution Cayman ...combo air low and was extremely impressed by it. Just bought the zip on porch door and inner cabin tent for our next weekend away with 2 of the grandkids 

Edited by Alasdair
Grammar